Supported by YouTube Music, Arts Council England and the Scottish Music Industry Association.
The 6th round of MMF’s Accelerator programme is now open for applications, round one closing 12pm/ NOON 26th February.
AIMS OF THE PROGRAMME
- GROWTH To strengthen and stimulate UK-based music management enterprises and support this growing sector, driving activity, artistic development, and investment.
- DIVERSITY To enable a diverse talent pool of next-generation music managers to expand their economic and cultural footprint within the UK and around the world.
- SUPPORT To address investment gaps at key phases of managers’ company and industry development cycles.
- SKILLS To develop key skill sets in the management community, through training and mentoring.
- RESILIENCE To springboard self-sustainable businesses that can go on to develop multiple artist careers.
- You must be based in the UK.
- You must be currently managing at least one artist, songwriter, DJ or producer. Talent can be based anywhere in the world and of any genre.
- You must have been working as a manager for at least 18 months as a freelancer or at a company you own. If you have recently left a company you are still eligible to apply if you have 18 months experience.
- The creator(s) you work with should have collectively had at least £20,000 in gross income/turnover in total, including known/confirmed pipeline income in the last the past 12 months (Jan 2023-Jan 2024)
- We welcome applications from managers who were previously unsuccessful applicants to the programme and meet the basic criteria.