The MMF has recently spoken to BT Sport about sync and live performance opportunities open to MMF members and their artists.
Five million homes and over 24,000 commercial premises now use the service which is one of the fastest growing TV services ever launched in the UK.
BT Sport create original and exciting promotional opportunities for both established acts and upcoming acts, across the following:
- Live performance on Football Tonight
- On-site showcases in front of programme producers
- Syncs as part of Champions League and Premier League coverage
- Sync opportunities across various sports shows, Spotify playlists & VT’s
- Weekly music and goals show take-over
- Global Goals – presenting and picking soundtrack
- Exposure across BT TV with exclusive content as part of a ‘Spotlight On…’ feature
- Exposure on BT Sport’s social media reach with digital content
For their bigger partnership activities such as performance and TV appearances, BT Sport is a useful platform for acts that are already established however, for general syncronisation BT Sport is on the radar of upcoming acts and receives music from artists, management, labels and publishers.
There are possibilities to combine these into one platform package with which to launch releases. Previous artists who’ve benefitted from the platform include The Charlatans, Django Django & Palma Violets.
If you are interested or have any questions about what BT Sport is looking for please contact them here.
You can download an information booklet on music within BT Sport here.