UK TI will be hosting a gathering of in-market experts from British Embassies and Consulates from over 60 countries, providing one-to-one advice on how to grow your business overseas, in London on 10th November.
Benefits of the events:
- Exclusive 20 MINUTE ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS WITH A COMMERCIAL OFFICER representing more than 60 global markets
- DISCUSS EXPORTING OPPORTUNITIES tailored to your requirements
- Gather MARKET AND INDUSTRY INFORMATION
- IDENTIFY POTENTIAL CONTACTS in the market and industry
- Discuss prospective NEW ACTIVITY within the market
THERE IS ALSO AN OPTION TO ATTEND THE FOLLOWING SEMINARS OFFERING PRACTICAL ADVICE ON EXPORTING:
Intellectual Property Rights:
This seminar, in conjunction with the Intellectual Property Office can
help you understand how patents, trademarks, designs and copyright can
prove an important asset to your business.
Learn about the Trade Cycle and Payment Risk Ladder for exporters, the
support available to exporters from UK Export Finance, including
contract bonding, export working capital and credit insurance.
TO SEE THE COUNTRIES INVITED AND TO REGISTER FOR A ONE-TO-ONE MEETING OR SEMINAR PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK. THERE IS A 25 PER CENT EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT WITH THE CODE: EERED
The Tower Hotel,
St Katherine’s Way
London E1W 1LD
COST: £50.00 + VAT
There is a 25 per cent early bird discount with the code: EERED
Appointments are allocated on a first come first serve basis.
For further information on the event please contact:
T: 01489 661405