MMF welcome business executive coach Stephen Daltrey, Founder of Music Industry Coaches (MIC) as an Associate Member
The MMF are pleased to welcome executive coach Stephen Daltrey as an Associate Member. Stephen is an Elite coach and Founder of Music Industry Coaches (MIC) with 30 years and 10,000 hours of experience coaching business leaders across the globe.
Some words from Stephen below:
It’s widely acknowledged that an artist manager’s job has become incredibly challenging over the years and this has led to increased stress and pressure. Ultimately there is no training course that can teach all you need to know, and so success comes through trial and error, luck and judgement and a good dose of challenge.
While most artist managers tend to focus 100% of their attention on the artist alone, ambitious and successful artist managers looking to build a sustained career and escape the challenges listed above understand it’s time to invest in themselves too.
As an artist manager your Number One business tool is yourself and if you want to grow and move towards your unique future success, you need to grow yourself. And the fastest, most effective way to do that is through Elite coaching.
Business and sports have utilised coaching over the past 30 years to enable Elite performance and success. And now this powerful tool is available in the music industry.
Stephen works from the inside out growing Artist Managers through his unique powerful personal development 4 Step Elite Artist Manager Process.
- Build your Strategic Vision. Being able to see the wood for the trees and identifying and navigating your path to true success. This gives you a greater sense of confidence, choice, control, balance and direction
- Develop your Powerful Presence. Greater personal presence and impact enabling stronger more effective relationships by being a more powerful influencer, ie with the labels and others, a trusted advisor and respected business partner at all levels.
- Transfer of Coaching Skills. A better coach to your artist, managing their multiple requests and artistic needs while supporting them to achieve their true success.
- Business Skills Upgrade. Identify the right business partners and be better at decision making and understanding the key business drivers through greater clarity and situational awareness.
- By investing in your Number One business tool and growing yourself, you will naturally grow your business. You don’t have to do it alone!
To learn more, please contact Stephen: email@example.com. Stephen is offering a no fee Roadmapping call and 20% discount on his fees for MMF Members. His website is www.stephendaltrey.com