The Midem Artist Accelerator is an exclusive bootcamp for artists and their entourages. Designed to support managers, agents, labels and publishers as they look to grow their artists’ profiles globally, it’s a unique opportunity to access Midem’s business expertise in export and innovative solutions.
11 promising artists picked by an elite Artistic Committee all get to play live on the beautiful beach of Cannes, as well as benefit from a 360-degree programme onsite, including entry to selected conferences, learning and coaching sessions with industry mentors and networking opportunities with key players from the global music community.
Applications close on Sunday 28th January.
To be eligible to apply you must:
- Be 18 years old or over;
- Be an individual artist or a band;
- Have a dedicated professional supporting team (manager, label, agent etc.);
- Demonstrate media coverage and a solid presence on social networks;
- Have a recording or publishing deal;
- Have a minimum of 5 official live performances booked between 2017 – 2018;
- Present a career development strategy (including export) with concrete short and long term objectives.
For more information, please visit the Midem website.