Membership is open to any UK-based artist manager and costs just £120 (inc. VAT) for one year or £12 per month. Under 30’s membership costs just £60 (inc. VAT) per year or £6 a month.
A wide range of benefits are available to all and Members are encouraged to play an active part in the organisation that aims to be their professional voice.
MMF members enjoy:
- Priority access to MMF seminars and regular manager networking events so far in London, Birmingham and Manchester
- Significant discount on our MMF Essentials of Music Management course and our evening training courses on elements of management and publishing (with MPA)
- Negotiated member discounts on a wide range of industry conferences and events from the Great Escape to MIDEM
- Weekly members email newsletter with spotlights on industry developments including the latest MMF offers and events
- Access to the members only area of the website which includes practical ‘How to’ resources and links plus all the latest discounts and events.
- Access to the skills and experiences of top managers – we provide ad hoc advice to members from the central team or our wider network to answer your practical questions or direct you to those who can
- Engagement with MMF Associates which includes over 30 top music, technology, legal, insurance and accountancy companies
- Priority access to the annual Artist & Manager Awards at a member discount
- Ability to participate and shape our policy making and campaigns
- International links to 18 affiliate manager bodies
- Potential to qualify for a 3 month Record of the Day discounted subscription – please get in touch for more details
- Potential to qualify for discounted or a complimentary legal consultation – limited offer, please get in touch for details.