Membership is open to any UK-based artist manager and costs just £120 (inc. VAT) for one year or £12 per month. Under 30’s membership costs just £60 (inc. VAT) per year or £6 a month.
A wide range of benefits are available to all and Members are encouraged to play an active part in the organisation that aims to be their professional voice.
MMF members enjoy:
- Exclusive access to regular MMF online and in person manager educational/networking events on topics like: Access to funding, TikTok, Twitch and YouTube best practice, market spotlights on Australia and China. Between March 2020 and September 2020 members have benefited from over 28 free educational events. These events are ongoing and at present take place weekly.
- Weekly MMF email newsletter with news on events, key industry developments and member discounts on conferences and events
- Exclusive updates on MMF initiates such as ReBuild and the Accelerator programme and how you can apply
- 50% discount on our MMF Essentials of Music Management course and 50% off our Mechanics of Music Management training courses
- Ability to participate and shape our policy making and campaigns, such as Dissecting the Digital Dollar and Managing Expectations
- Opportunity to participate as speaker at industry events such as Education Associate events or Virtual Manager Meetups or at conferences such as Great Escape or BBC Introducing Live
- Access to the members only area which includes practical resources such as our guide to pitching on DSP’s, template management agreements and resources such as cash flow templates
- Membership Directory: Find other managers email addresses, view company rosters, collaborate.
- Support from MMF Executive Team on general enquiries. Answering the questions you were afraid to ask! (Or at least connecting you to someone who can).
- Peer-2-Peer support: Access to the skills and experiences of top managers
- Engagement with MMF Associates which includes over 35 companies including DSPs, tech companies, legal, insurance and accountancy companies and more
- Priority access to the annual Artist & Manager Awards, the only awards show celebrating managers work, at a member discount
- International links to affiliate music management bodies including the European Music Managers Alliance and all its national member groups, Canadian, Australian and US management organisations