Live music and touring will be the focus of the next module of the Artist Management Training Programme. Come along to find out all about building your live team, booking agencies, budgeting, ticketing, agreements and production. Book now by contacting email@example.com.
• Management Duties & Obligations
• Building the Live Team (Local to International): what to expect & key issues to be aware of
• Booking Agencies; Festival & Concert Promotion: traditional relationships & new partnerships
• Media Rights, Brands, New & Existing Revenue Streams / Opportunities
• Budgeting, Negotiation & Cash Flow: key issues, terminology & where the money goes
• Tour & Production Management: documentation, logistics & predictable problems
• Ticketing Strategies & Database Marketing
• Deals & Agreements: key terms & conditions, implications & issues in all relevant contracts / agreements
VENUE: PRS for Music Boardroom, 6th Floor, Copyright House, 29-33 Berners Street, London, W1.
HOW TO BOOK: Places are limited. We strongly advise booking your place early by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEES (per module 6.30-9.30pm, including tea/coffee)
MPA/MMF members & PRS for Music staff: £33.33 plus £6.67 VAT = £40.00 per module
Non-members: £66.67 plus £13.33 VAT = £80.00 per module