The third of our quarterly open meetings will take place on Wednesday 12th October at Camden Proud Galleries. The timings are 3-5pm for the meeting with Music Week’s Breakout event due to take place in the evening.
Attendees can expect the usual round up of all the latest MMF and industry activity as well as presentations from music companies, a Q&A section and time for networking.
The meeting is open to all not just members so feel free to invite contacts along.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org also stating whether you’d like to be added the MW: Breakout guestlist.
Meeting time: 3-5pm.
Music Week Breakout line-up:
* Caan: Former Ou Est Le Swimming Pool man breaks out on his own in the week of release of his debut single Now Hear This My Friends
* Polarsets: Tropical upbeat indie trio from Whitley Bay who have released on the Kitsune and Neon Gold labels, and been championed by everyone from Radio 1’s Zane Lowe to Glastonbury’s Michael Eavis
* Dale Earnhart Jr Jr: Quirky charismatic Detroit duo signed to Warner Bros. Records who will be releasing an EP that week
* The Dig: Rock band managed by former Atlantic A&R Leigh Lust (Jet) who have supported the likes of The Joy Formidable, Glasvegas and Editors
Acoustic Stable in association with Pledge Music:
* Charlie Simpson: Former Busted frontman who shot to number six with his debut solo album Young Pilgrim produced by Coldplay collaborator Danton Supple last month
* Sophie Madeleine: Xtra Mile signed singer/songwriter championed by Steve Lamacq on Radio Two and who is the first signing to Pledge Music Publishing
* Tallulah Rendall: Singer/Songwriter who has worked with Marius De Vries (Madonna, Bjork) and also signed to Pledge Music Publishing.
This month Breakout is partnering with Pledge Music in the Acoustic Stable – all acts appearing have worked with PledgeMusic, generating funds using their direct to fan platform.
You don't have credit card details available. You will be redirected to update payment method page. Click OK to continue.