The Mechanics Of Music Management’ is a training programme from MMF delivered by CMU Insights and led by Chris Cooke and Marcus O’Dair. A series of five webinars exploring best practice and current trends in artist management, together these sessions provide a comprehensive guide to artist revenue streams and business models, music rights and record deals, fanbase building and direct-to-fan relationships, and explain where the manager fits in with each of these strands of the business.
Building, Growing And Managing A Fanbase
The latest trends in music marketing and direct-to-fan
An artist’s business begins and ends with the fanbase: build a fanbase, understand the fanbase, sell to the fanbase! We provide an overview of all the tools and tactics the music industry now employs to grow an artist’s audience. Plus, based on the ‘MMF Fan Data Guide’, we explain why accessing fan data is so important, and how it can be used to generate new revenue streams via direct-to-fan channels. Questions answered include:
– How do you grow a fanbase for your artist?
– What’s in the music marketing toolkit in 2020?
– What social media actually matter?
– How do you get your tracks on a streaming service playlist?
– Are you accessing all your artist’s fan data?
– How can you drive extra income from your artist’s direct-to-fan relationship?
Full price for each individual webinar is £66+VAT. Members get 50% discount and sister organisations gets 25% discount. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for info and discount codes.