Global Licensing & Royalty Streams: Digital Services & Working with International Collecting Societies
- Music publishing in context: music & media industry business models; digital service providers & eco-systems
- Practical realities of direct & collective rights licensing in the digital environment: on-line “multi-territory, multi-right & multi-media” exploitation
- Working with Collecting Societies in all key UK repertoire territories
- Comparisons and differentials: roles & relationships; rights ownership & licensing; additional revenue streams, deductions & distribution policies
- Update on pan-territorial business models: rights licensing & (writer/publisher share) royalty collection; improved data flow, increased revenues & cost reduction solutions
- International relations: politics, technology, alliances & joint initiatives
- Standards & formats; tools & services; “hubs” & databases: issues, challenges & opportunities
- European, Asian, Asia Pacific, Latin & North American policies & frameworks
A 30% discount is available to members of any trade body, while MMF & MPA members can claim a £55 discount on their tickets.
MMF & Trade body members please email email@example.com to claim your discount code!