CMU are running a half day masterclass based on the ‘Dissecting The Digital Dollar’ research undertaken by CMU Insights for the Music Managers Forum UK, providing a comprehensive overview of the streaming business, how digital services are licensed, and the key issues with the current model. Including:
• The streaming market today.
• The copyright basics required to understand digital licensing.
• How the music industry licenses streaming services.
• Key elements of the streaming deal.
• How streaming royalties are calculated and flow through the system.
• Key issues with the current streaming business model.
WHEN: Monday 2nd July – 2pm – 5.30pm
WHERE: Lewis Silkin LLP, 5 Chancery Lane, Clifford’s Inn Passage, EC4A 1BL
TICKETS: £79 (£50 for MMF members)
DISCOUNT CODE: Email email@example.com for discount code