Becoming an Associate of the MMF…
MMF offers a unique opportunity to partner with us to support our growing and global management community and communicate directly with them about what you do. This involves helping to build a strong and educated community of managers who are signed up to the MMF code of practice, who understand how best to work with your company to develop their artists’ businesses and who speak with unified voice to improve the music industry for the better. Our membership comprises over 520 managers in the UK with global businesses plus a network of over 2000 managers globally.
Becoming an Associate of the MMF will entitle you to access to the website and weekly mailouts, as well as granting you a range of advertising, promotional and discount opportunities, depending on the level of partnership you choose.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Bespoke associate-led seminars or events to educate, inform and engage artist managers with your company. We can help advise on the best way to engage managers with your topic and invite relevant participants.
- Priority offering of panellist places at our educational seminars and events
- Guaranteed attendance for you and your staff at MMF socials, member only events and seminars and opportunity to invite the MMF database of managers to your company events
- Focused mailers to the membership highlighting developments with your company or product that are relevant to the management community starting with an initial advertisement announcing your partnership with us and how you work with mangers on the weekly mailer to over 520 managers
- Your company logo on the website on the associate page and access to announcements on our social media feeds (Twitter and Facebook)
- Full MMF membership benefits including discounts to trade events and conferences
- Opportunities to place promotional videos and content on MMF platforms
- Tables at our annual Artist & Manager Awards at member rates and ability to sponsor the awards or award categories
- Opportunity to present at Open Days and Board Meetings
- Opportunity to sponsor global Artist Manager events
- Access to MMF consultancy with regular meetings with us to provide constructive and honest discussion on mangers’ perspective on your company and tailored input on particular projects/products such as focus groups/feedback
We are open to discussing all opportunities and ideas for partnerships. To become an Associate of the MMF or to find out more, contact Annabella Coldrick.